Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thing 3

I tried a number of the utilities.  Of course I already had Google search on my iPad, so that was a no brainer.....of course I need Google day to day. I didn't know about Google Now.  My iPad asked if I wanted to add it and so I did. Now I can search by voice!  Very cool.  It also updates me on my calendar, flights, appointments, etc.  I can get notifications about traffic levels on my way to work.  This is like something out of a futuristic movie.  I like it.

The RedLaser app is really cool.   It zaps barcodes or QRC codes with no problems.  I can look up products and find the cheapest price for them.  I can look up the latest info on YA books I might want to read, etc.  It is a good reader.

I also like the Wi Fi finder.  It will look for free or open Wi Fi in the area.  I found six places right near my home!  Can't wait to try it out in Philly this weekend.

I did not try the stand up app.  Exercise????  At work????  Yuk!  :)

No comments: