Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thing 5

I tried three of these apps and I really like two of them.  I am not crazy about Remember the Milk, but I just don't need another reminder list.  I like the one/s I use now, so while Remember the Milk looks sort of cool, I am just not interested.
On the other hand....I LOVED the Dragon Dictation.  I had no idea it was available for my iPad.  I tried it out right away and figured out how to email from the dictation page and everything.  I can also see using this app when on the road and trying to get two or more things done while driving.  This is a terrific app.  It understood exactly what I was saying and printed it out correctly.  I figured out right away that you need to speak your punctuation, but that was hard for me to keep remembering.  I'm sure the more I use it, the better I will get at it.  Thanks for this one!!!
I also tried Bamboo Paper.  Very cool. I like all the options for sending and/or storing notes.  It seems very versatile.  I can see using this especially when I am traveling.  It's a good way to be able to draw on photos or just on the blank space and send the product to whomever.  I like this a lot.  I sent a couple drawings off to my hubby today as he is in Philly for ALA Midwinter.

No comments: