Sunday, February 09, 2014

Thing 10

I have been using SnapChat since a good friend of mine showed it to me several months ago.  It is sort of a funny little app. I can imagine it being used for some not so nice ideas, which may even be why it was built.  I enjoy sending a picture of something different to my friend that taught me about it, but none of my other friends are using it, so I only trade snaps with Meg.  I can't imagine what this could be used for in school, but people do some really inventive stuff.  Someone more imaginative than me may have great use for it in education.

I have not used Instagram before and I really like it. I can't believe I never tried it before.  I did hear some folks mention it on Facebook, but I didn't really know what it was.  I can see sharing a lot of snapshots with this app.  It isn't a lot different than taking a shot with my iphone and then sharing it, but it does allow sharing a lot easier and faster.  There is also some editing ability, but I am not so interested in editing a photo I just snapped with my iPhone.  It is more about the ability to easily share the photo that appeals to me.

No comments: