Sunday, February 09, 2014

Thing 8

This thing is taking me a bit longer to try and review.  There are a lot of apps to consider here.  I first downloaded and played with Hootsuite.  This one was fairly easy for me to adapt to.  It is a lot like Tweetdeck which I have used for a few years now.  Once I figured out how to pull up FB and Twitter on the same page, I was in heaven :)  This is so nice to be able to follow both feeds in one window.  I just don't know why once I close Hootsuite, the configuration goes away and I have to pull the Twitter and FB feeds up again by using the edit button.  Now that I have this app, I may use Twitter more often. I really like that I can send a message or post to all three of my social accounts at once.

The next one I tried was FriendCaster which is only for Facebook. It seems to work fine, but I don't see using it over FaceBook.  It doesn't really have any more to offer over FB.

I did like Cloze.  This one offers a single app way to keep up with all of my social networks.  It offers a quick way to see what my closest friends are up to and any messages sent my way. I thought the people the app picked as my closest friends was pretty accurate, too. Now just don't ask me who got the top scores, okay?? Hope I'm in your list!

No comments: