Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thing 23

Yeah!  I actually completed the whole thing.  I am really proud of myself.  Before when I tried 23 Things, I only got through about 6 of them.  I guess I have more time now that my kids are grown :)

  • Go back to your thoughts/ideas about mobile devices and apps. Has anything changed as a 
  • result of this experience? Not really.  I have more things to use and play with when I use my iPad which is usually only on the road. I still much prefer my laptop.
  • What were your favorite Things and discoveries? I love the Dragon dictation app. I wish I could get myself to really utilize it, but I don't think I will.  I just don't see myself talking to my iPad a lot. I really like the Color Splurge, though I doubt I will use it as I like to play with my photos in Photoshop.  I still think it is a very cool app.
  • How did you connect with others doing the 23 Mobile Things? I did look at other blogs to see what folks were using and finding, but I never talked to any of the other people doing the course.
  • What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or content? It seemed just about right to me.  I might like a longer course, but then I could just go back and look into some of the apps I didn't get to.  I would like to know why I couldn't get some of the apps to come up on my iPad or my iPhone.  That was my one and only frustration.
  • If we offered a another 23 Things program like this in the future would you participate? Absolutely!
  • How would you describe your learning experience in one word or in one sentence, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities to others? Amazing! So many really great apps out there and this program made it so easy to learn them.

No comments: